17:00:00 - 19:00:00
We’ve Come A Long Way!(Or Have We?)
Females & Academic Achievement
We will be joined by Guest Speakers Robert Murphy of MSDE and Arnetta Young from Howard County Public Schools.
Participants will receive information to address the following questions:
- What is the history of educating females in the U.S.?
- Are females experiencing academic success?
- How do females compare to males in regards to academic achievement?
- What does the data say about females and discipline?
- Are there disparities for minority females?
- What are best practices for educating females?
RSVP by May 20: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MCEAMay25
Sponsored by the Montgomery County Education Association (MCEA) Minority Affairs Committee